Front Range Automotive can and will repair any make or model up to: Passenger, SUV, Compact and Pickup trucks (Gas or Diesel up to 1 ton.)
Specific Services Provided:
- Test components and systems with the latest technology equipment and engine analyzers, and compression gauges. (Diagnostic equipment reads: check engine, service soon, ABS, and low coolant lights, etc.)
- Repair, reline, replace and adjust brakes.
- Examine and follow all checklists to inspect: belts, hoses, steering systems, spark plugs, fuel systems, wheel bearings, shocks, and other problematic areas.
- Perform routine and scheduled maintenance services: oil changes, tire rotations, lubrications, and tune-ups.
Repair and service as needed:
- Air conditioning, heating, engine-cooling and electrical systems.
- Test and adjust repaired systems to meet manufacturers’ specifications.
- Dissemble, repair and/or rebuild faulty assemblies: power systems, engine assemblies and removal of transmissions (sublet out to rebuild transmissions.)
- Review completed work orders and discuss any further adjustments needed.
- We warranty all our work if any complications arise, 12 months or 12k miles, whichever occurs first.
- Technology Used: Analytical software (World Pac ALLDATA, Napa & Advance Auto – for parts), Database user interference and query software (Genisys for Diagnostic), facilities and project management software (for repair orders and estimates).